Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Eli Plays Football




Eli started playing Upward Flag Football this month. He doesn't really get the concept.....or so I thought. I was asking him what defense does and he told me "grab the flags." When I asked him what the offense does he said, "run to the flag...kind of same Mommy but different colors." His coach has resorted to putting a bicycle flag in the end zone for the kids to know which direction to run. Whatever works! He told me his favorite part of football is snack so that is why I included that pic of him eating snack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snack is my favorite time too! Keep practicing your listening skills and run with Daddy whenever you can to build up your speed. I am so glad I am close enough to come and watch you play. I will see you again soon.